The best solution for to study french and enjoy the nature
French Summer Camps
We are running our popular French Summer Camps from July – August with some new activities and other changes to make our camps better than ever!
- Extra activities available including horse-riding and tennis.
- Day Camp Afternoon activities now extended until 17h30 to give more time for the great activities we offer!
- Additional GCSE, iGCSE, IB, AS-level and A-level preparation courses offered as part of the camps.
- Morzine has a great new skate-park for any keen skateboarders!
- Family French Courses available including junior and adult lessons and activities and a choice of family accommodation.
Key facts about our Summer Camp in France
- Residential Camp: 12-17 years
- Day & Family Camps: 6-17 years
- July – August
- Suitable for all levels of French
- GCSE, iGCSE, AS-level, IB and A-level preparation courses offered as part of the camp
- Small group sizes
- Full-board accommodation in our Junior Study Centre
- 24h supervision by our team of professional Camp Leaders
- Afternoon, evening and weekend activities and excursions
- Choose from adventure activities, mountain biking, horse-riding, tennis or extra private French tuition
The French language school:
Alpine French School – Link
10 Route de la Plagne, Morzine 74110, France